Welcome to Tallahassee RV Park
Tallahassee RV Park is located in the rolling hills of Florida’s Capital City, Tallahassee. Giant pines, majestic oaks, flowering magnolia and dogwoods dot the landscape, as well as a large variety of flowering shrubs and plants, to create a quiet and relaxing country setting. The Park is convenient to all of Tallahassee’s fine dining, entertainment, and numerous local and area attractions. Only minutes away from Florida State University, Florida A&M University, the Florida State Capital, a variety of quaint shops and both regional malls. Visit the Tallahassee RV Park for a taste of Southern Hospitality at its finest.
After 15 years of ownership our goal remains the same, offer our guests a clean, fun, and safe place to live, visit and work. Whether you stay over-night, a week, or for several months, our management and staff are here to ensure your stay at Tallahassee RV Park exceeds your expectations.
Features of Our RV Park
- Long pull-through shaded or open sites
- Full-Service hook-ups with water, electric, and sewage
- 30/50 amp electric service
- Complimentary cable TV
- Complimentary wifi
- Sparkling pool
- Laundry facilities open 24 hours
- Convenient to Florida State Capital, FSU, FAMU, fine dining, quaint shops and numerous local and area attractions
- Club house with full kitchen
- Dog walk area
- Towering pines, magnolias, dogwoods, and beautiful flowering plants