TRVP Pet Policies
- At this time we do not charge extra for pets. Please help us keep it that way!
- Pets must be "inside" pets. No kennels, dog houses, cages, stake-outs or fences are allowed outside the RV.
- Pets must be on a hand held leash at all times and under the control of the owner.
- Pets cannot be left unattended.
- Pets must not be tied to trees, tables, bushes, RVs or Park facilities even when owners are present.
- Pets must be well-behaved at all times.
- Pets must be walked in the designated areas only. Do not allow
you pet to "go-to-the-bathroom" on any of the RV sites or areas outside
of those designated.
- Pet owners MUST pick up after their pets and properly dispose of droppings.
- Pets that are noisy, disruptive, intimidating or dangerous will not be allowed to remain in the Park.
- No American Pit Bull, Rottweiler, or Standard Doberman dogs or any mix thereof are allowed.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in the Pet Owner being asked to either
board the pet outside the Park or to check out of the Park.
- Owners of dogs shall be liable for any damage done by their dogs to a person or to any animal. (Florida Statutes 267.01)