Policies & Rules
Your occupancy is subject to Flordia state Stautues 513.114, 513.117, 513.121 and 513.13.
The following policies and rules are established to protect our guests and ensure a great visit to the Tallahassee RV Park. Thanks for your cooperation.
- Cancellation must be made by 12 noon on the scheduled arrival date to avoid cancellation penalty fees
- Cancellation penalty fees are equivalent to one daily rate charge
- We cannot promise a specific site, however, we will assure accommodations for your reserved stay.
- Early Check In/Check Out must be approved in advance
- The speed limit is 5 mph. Drive slowly and watch out for children
- All guests and visitors must register at the office
- Quiet time is 10pm – 8am
- Self contained RVs only – no tents
- Inside pets only – no dog houses, fences, etc. Pets to be on a short leash. Owners must pick-up after their pet.
- No Pitbulls, Rottweilers, Dobermans or any mix thereof are allowed
- Management must approve RV washing and repairs
- Parking is at your own risk. The Park is not responsible for any RV or vehicle damaged from falling limbs, trees, or electrical surge
- Motorized bikes, scooters and golf carts must be used by licensed operators 16 years of age – minimum
- Dumping of gray water in sites without sewer connections is not permitted
- Keep your site clean. Discard cigarette butts and trash properly
- Smoking is not permitted inside any building in the Park
- No open wood fires permitted on ground or in pit.
Tallahassee RV Park’s Safety Rules
- All riders (bicycle, tricycle, scooter, Segway) must obey the State of Florida bicycle safety laws (www.leg.state.fl.us)
- Anyone 16 years old or younger must wear a protective helmet. Anyone 12 years old or younger must be supervised by an adult who is present watching rider(s)
- All riders must obey the 5 mph speed limit
We know that a vacation isn’t complete without the furry member of your family. We have plenty of space to exercise your pets. For everyone’s safety and enjoyment please remember:
- Inside pets only
- No dog houses, cages, or fences
- Do not leave dogs unattended outside your RV
- Pets must be leashed and under the control of the owner at all times
- Walk pets in designated areas only
- Owners must pick-up after their pets and properly dispose of waste
- Pets are not allowed inside any building
- No American Pitbulls, Rottweilers, Dobermans or other aggressive breed dogs.